Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cookie Lee

Many of you know of Cookie Lee Jewelry. If you don't, you will want to! I discovered Cookie Lee through my sons first grade teacher at Magna Elementary, Lois Miller. Lois found Cookie Lee the year my son was in her class. She has, in the last two years, become a very successful Consultant for the company. Lois is still teaching at Magna Elementary where she works with Kindergartners now. She just completed her masters program and stays busy with two darling children. She is the most positive person I have ever met! She is so much fun to be around. And, without fail, when I see her she is always done up with great Cookie Lee Jewelry! She will be at our boutique on April 26th so be sure to check out the latest and greatest with Cookie Lee when she is here!

0 comments: