Sunday, April 13, 2008

Studio JK


Okay, so I am biased. But I am allowed to be. She is my sister-in-law. I don't even like the "in-law" part of it. I like to just say she is my sister and my best friend. Jamie Kay is the founder of StudioJK. I have bragged about her for a long time, but this time I get to because this posting is for her. She will be joining us at the boutique in a couple of weeks. I am so excited to show you what she can do!


Jamie is a mother of two little girls and the wife of my brother, Joel. She has always had a knack for being tidy and crafty. In recent months, Jamie has found a way to bring her two best talents together giving you StudioJK. She has participated in many organizing lectures and trainings, many of which she has been the guest speaker. She recently started a vinyl business and merged it with her organizing skills. She now has labels available through StudioJK and was just featured on Studio 5 during the organizing segment of the show. Prior to StudioJK, Jamie worked for Clear and Simple Organizing, a Utah based company. There she helped organize homes, offices, hospitals, daycares, and just about anything else. Her creativity is endless. It shows in everything she does. I am always excited to share with everyone what her latest creations are. Her store on Etsy.com has been a huge success. I love to check out her store on a daily basis because there is always something new. She is one step ahead of everyone in the vinyl industry.


Be sure to be present at the boutique! There will be door prizes galore that will include some of Jamie's latest creations.


(click here to visit her store: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5561900)

0 comments: